Friday, September 23, 2005

Pre-Wedding Pictures

Kelly posted some more photos on that site.

These don't quite give you a sense of just how cold it was at the picnic — or the quality of singing at the karaoke bar. But maybe it's best if you don't try to imagine these things.



The future wife and her future mother-in-law.



Note the umlaut.



A friendly hug...or merely an attempt to stay warm?



I feel like Bill was making that same hand gesture all weekend.



Engaging in some extreme sports.



They moved down the Peninsula to get away from this kind of weather!



Her Kiki Dee to my Elton John.



"The Girl from Ipanema..."



Big Guy takes the stage.



I just want to note that of these three people, I am clearly the least into it.



A friendly hug...or an attempt by Kelly to show off her French manicure?



I'm not sure what song inspired this kind of enthusiam.



I believe the technical term for this is "disco inferno."



The night comes to an end with a surprise appearance...and a very special rendition of "Piano Man."