Sunday, October 26, 2014

Who Wore It Best: Skeleton Pajamas

We have an ample supply of hand-me-down clothes with seasonal themes, which can be risky: What if the kid outgrows the thing before the timing is right to wear it? (Frankly, though, we've been known to send kids out in July wearing Santa Claus shirts.)

So I was happy to see Alice and Lucy both fit into these skeleton pajamas, just in time for Halloween.


Here's a shot from October 2012.


I suppose we'll be passing down the oddly gender-specific skeleton PJs to another family soon enough.

As Hamlet once said to a skeleton (well, a skull): "Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him...a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy; he hath borne me on his back a thousand times."

May these pink skeleton PJs be worn a thousand times too.