Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Big House for Little People

I'm a fan of the One Step Ahead catalog, which has a pretty amazing assortment of gear for kids. (Well, mostly I'm a fan of looking through the catalog  it's not like we have enough space to actually buy this stuff.)

This product has to be one of my all-time favorites. I love that they aren't even pretending the fence isn't a toddler jail.


The kid has his shirt buttoned all the way up and looks like he's been studying a text from the prison ministry. I'm assuming he won early release after snitching on the other inmate.

At least parents are preparing their children for an inevitable brush with the real criminal-justice system.


Okay, really I'm just upset we can't fit the toddler jail in our apartment. I would be taking a lot more naps with this thing around.