Monday, May 25, 2009

Guest Blog by Elliot: My First Giants Game

Today Mama and Dada took me to my very first baseball game.

At first I was excited about all the people there. I've never had the opportunity to be adored by so many fans at once.



But wait, they weren't even paying attention to me. How odd. They all seemed focused on that field down below.



Suddenly there was a CRACK, and everyone started screaming. How disturbing — I've never heard such a racket. And it didn't appear to have anything whatsoever to do with me. Was this even possible? I decided to cry for the next 10 minutes.

The man next to us noticed my tears. Instead of trying to console me, he said I "must be a Braves fan." I don't quite understand you, sir, but I suspect your jests are coming at my expense.



I then decided that the brim of Mama's cap looked delicious and took it upon myself to eat it. Mmm...what fine texture.

Soon enough, Mama said I would have to get home for my nap. Very well. Antelope is probably wondering where I went.

Goodbye, ingrates.