Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trick Question

In light of the fact that Obama may win the presidency, do you think the head of the NAACP is JEALOUS?

[Why would you say that? I'm sure he's thrilled that Obama may be elected president. -Ed.]

Even so, he's definitely JEALOUS, right?

[Maybe he has concerns about the relevance of his organization in a world where a black man can become president of the United States, but jealous? I wouldn't think so. -Ed.]

I'll bet you a million dollars that he's JEALOUS.

[OK, you're on. -Ed.]

Ha! You idiot. His name is Ben Jealous.

[Oh, crap. Well, you've just bankrupted BuboBlog Enterprises LLC. Good luck with your job search. -Ed.]

Maybe I can just take a percentage of ad revenue instead.

[Fine. -Ed.]

1 comment:

Friedrich Nietzsche said...

Where's my 80,000 goldmarks?