Friday, December 29, 2006

Cities Visited

I was checking out fellow blogger Anh-Minh's site, and as a fun exercise she recounts all the cities she's visited in the past year. The idea is to only list places she's spent at least one night.

"Hey, I can do that too!" I thought.

But it's actually harder than you might imagine. I couldn't remember most of these until I went back and did research.

Anyway, here's my list:

1. Los Angeles
2. Santa Cruz, Calif.
3. Portland, Ore.
4. Chicago
5. Marietta, Ga.
6. Alexandria, Va.
7. Northeast Harbor, Maine
8. Monterey, Calif.
9. New York
10. Rome, Ga.
11. San Diego
12. Wilmington, Del.

Now, my cities aren't quite as exciting as hers (big ups for Wilmington). And I didn't exactly "leave the U.S." But my 11 cities beats her 10. Oh yeah, this blogosphere feud is ON!

UPDATE: I remembered that we stayed in Monterey for my high school reunion. So I'm at 12 now.